Thursday, August 21, 2008

leaving home :(

OMG....spent the whole day shopping for school. I never thought its going to be so overwhelming. Being a pack rat that I am, its so frustrating to cut down my list of ABSOLUTELY necessary stuff . Come on...everything is necessary at one point. i mean, there is a reason I bought all the stuff at one point or another.. because it was absolutely necessary. Since I didn't have to move out for undergraduate, I didn't really experience the frustration and these weird emotions I'm feeling. I never thought I would be so scared to move out. Wow, I guess I took everything for granted. Moving out is like setting up a new household....actually moving to a dorm room (as I will be) and sharing a room with a total stranger is more scary than setting up a new household. At least, in a new household you know the person, even though they're probably as annoying as the total stranger (oops becoming too personal). Anyway....

i just don't know where to start. I started a list of things I needed but I don't think I can fit all the stuff in my room ...I might just have to have friend go over the list and cross of the things I really don't need...because I can't build up the courage to cross of all of my collection of Buddhas (I mean girl needs her luck, right!!) all right gona go back to watching the Olympics...

Oh, and yes I really do have a large collection of Buddhas ( as well as books on Buddhism)....can you say crazy (obsessed)
7:56pm

No comments: