Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy me....

hmmm...uhhhh this is my first blog ever and I'm so scared. The fear mostly come from my crazy crazy mind and how it works. my brain just wanders from one thing to another and I have tendency to bable on and on and on....about random stuff, so hopefully none of the readers (hmmmm.....hopefully not a psychologist) get confused and totally go crazy trying to figure out what the heck I'm writting and please don't send me any emails about my gramer mistakes....trust me I know I need to improve my writting skills....but I'm using Freewriting (write everything that pops into my mind)....

a little background would be nice...I am 24 years old, a first year OT student (yeh class of 2010) for the entry level masters program in california. Maybe writting and watching olympics wasn't a good idea, totally distracted. Anyway, I graduated in Biopsychology last year, and took a year of before going back to school. that decision was due to many reason: money (mainly), nervousness, doubts.....Finally applied for MOT program and yeh got in. I really can't say that I'm an expert in occupational therapy, as I just learned about it last year; however, I can be sure that it is the profession for me becasue it combines all of my passions: biology, psychology, most importantly helping people. I mean come on what other field helps a person to do what they really really love. I really hadn't come across any other field that was so powerfull that it affects everything in a one's life....from getting up to performing ADL's and to doing things that one loves. I am really really exicited to start my program and learn about this great (sadly...not really familar to many) profession.

The reason I started blogging was to record my experiences about OT student. One day, I hope I can go back and look at my acheivements, failures (or as my inner self calls it unexpected achievements), life in general so I improve improve and improve....

all right I think I ran out of my multitasking brain power...Gona go back to focusing on Olympics and ice cream in the freezer....

No comments: