Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm not ready :(

okay so finally done packing and will be moving tomorrow in the dorms. My mom always says: "you will learn from your mistakes", but I never do. I always procrastinate with everything...even things I shouldn't. I mean, I had the whole freaking month of august to pack but no as usually I waited until the last moment to pack and of course without any way of organizing it I went crazy and packed everything that I thought I needed. I figured i'll just get make a list of things i need when i'm missing them and really really need them. Hopefully, this doesn't happen when I'm in school. definitely can't afford to procrastinate in grad school. From what friends in grad school tell me, procrastinating will get you so far behind that there is no way of catching up. ....

so moving to the dorms tomorrow...so not looking forward to sharing tiny space with another person, not to mention sharing the bathroom with all at least three people (YIKES). I've heard some horror stories about dorm bathrooms (stuff gets stolen, people end up using your stuff) Gross....there will be blood if someone uses my razor...I can forgive anything but I hate people who have no respect for other people's property.

Besides from the dorm thing, I'm definitely excited to start school. Sooooo excited to start classes, especially anatomy. One of the main reasons I chose this program was the fact that offers whole year of anatomy, with cadavers. i think this will make things so much easier when dealing with clients, especially with ortho. Not just clients, it also helps working with other health professionals.

well gotta go get my beauty sleep and be ready to move tomorrow

No comments: